Kickstart your WPF PRISM Application with Telerik controls by using this WPF Bootstrap. It creates a project structure for a WPF PRISM application, then goes on to integrate with the Telerik WPF UI controls to provide a docking and tab enriched user interface where PRISM modules are injected into tabs dynamically.
WPF Bootstrap also provides the infrastructure for a "skinnable" WPF application- where the user can dynamically change color and icon resources from a menu option. The bootstrap ships with a default, light and dark skin to get you started.
It also includes a custom title bar that use the application's skin. The title bar has all the normal Windows title bar functions. A main menu is included as well, with functioning Exit, Duplicate Tab, Close All Tabs, Close Other Tabs menu options, along with skin selection options.
- Includes sample application and 3 sample PRISM modules.
- PRISM modules are dynamically added to Telerik docking tabs without violating PRISM principles.
- Skinnable user interface allowed for runtime changing of color and icon resources.
- Includes default, light and dark skins.
- Custom, skinnable Windows title bar.
- Telerik menu implemented with functioning menu options for:
- Exit application
- Duplicate current tab
- Close all tabs
- Close other tabs (except the current one)
- Changing the current skin
- Free and open source (Telerik licensing must be separately acquired).
- Windows 7 and up
- .Net 4.0 and up
- Download the latest package.
- Download and install Telerik UI for WPF. You may try it for 30 days before buying.
- Open the solution in Visual Studio.
- Replace the Telerik references with your installed Telerik assemblies.
- Build the solution.
- Rename and begin implementing your application's functionality.